getting induced today- GREAT update!!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
amanda
Forum Moderator

Re : getting induced today- GREAT update!!!

Postby amanda » Tue Jan 24, 638632 2:40 am

Hoping that everything goes well and thoughts for an easy delivery for you an baby.

southerngirl108

Postby southerngirl108 » Mon Jan 23, 638632 5:47 pm

My 36 weeker was 5 pounds 1 ounce and she was fine! Hoping all goes well for you today! And hopefully, no mag!!

brockner1

Postby brockner1 » Mon Jan 23, 638632 4:16 pm

Good Luck! I'll thinking of you today and i have a feeling that you will have a healthy baby (No NICU)!!!

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Mon Jan 23, 638632 3:58 pm

I will be thinking of your today - I hope that everything goes smoothly.

I look forward to reading your birth story.

rachaelann

getting induced today- GREAT update!!!

Postby rachaelann » Mon Jan 23, 638632 3:49 pm

hey ladies im going in at 1 today to be induced. yesterdays sono showed the baby has only gained an ounce over the past two weeks(well according to the measurements they do) and is in the less than 2 percentile. their weight estimate is 5 pounds 1 oz for my 37 weeker. my bps are continuing to go up even on the labetalol. thankfully im already 2cm and 60% effaced. so hopefully the induction will go well. my doc and i talked about the mag and she said it would depend on what my bps are today. we are praying and hoping for no nicu time! thanks for all the advice the past couple of weeks. i will let you know when she arrives!

update: shes here!!! everything went amazingly. my bps stayed okay so i didnt need the mag. the pitocin didnt do a thing the first day only made things progress a centimeter. but day two only an hour an a half on the pitocin and she was here!!! it all happened so fast...from the time i asked for some drugs to the time she started to give them to me i went 3 cm and needed to push! so of course the drugs came just in time for all my pics to have that drunk look to them. she weighed 5lb 11 oz at birth and is 19.5inches long. shes very skinny but eating like a champ already so hopefully she will gain quickly. thank the Lord for that 10% margin of error on sonograms! no nicu! couldnt ask for anything better. thanks for all your prayers and support! oh an my bp is already down to the low 130s over low 80s without any labetalol!!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”