New here, 15 weeks pregnant

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
kellyann92672

Re : New here, 15 weeks pregnant

Postby kellyann92672 » Sun Feb 26, 638632 4:35 am

Thank you for the welcome, I'm glad I found this forum.

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Wed Feb 15, 638632 9:10 pm

Welcome. I too am so sorry for the loss of your son. No one should ever have to go through the loss of a child.

My best advice when it comes to going through a pregnancy after pre-e is to have a great MFM/Peri and to educate yourself about pre-e.

I hope that this pregnancy continues to be easy sailing for you.

southerngirl108

Postby southerngirl108 » Wed Feb 15, 638632 7:41 pm

Hi Kelly,

I am sorry for the loss of your son. I'm sure today is going to be a difficult day for you. I have not experienced a loss myself, but my heart goes out to you and to all those moms who have.

The ladies on these forums have great insight and their stories have helped me and many others. I pray that your current pregnancy is uneventful and PE-free!

fiona
Forum Moderator

Postby fiona » Tue Feb 14, 638632 9:16 pm

Kelly, welcome.

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. My first son was delivered at 26 weeks and also lived for two days. Pregnancy after a loss is incredibly stressful - many of us know exactly how you feel. Please lean on us in the coming weeks for support.

It's great that all is looking good right now - here's hoping things stay that way for another twenty-something weeks!

kellyann92672

New here, 15 weeks pregnant

Postby kellyann92672 » Tue Feb 14, 638632 6:52 pm

I'm new to posting on this site, but I've been reading the posts for a little while now.

I lost my little boy a year ago today. He was born at 28 weeks, and lived for two days. I miss him and think about him every day. I had been hospitalized and on mag for a week before he was delivered by c-section (he was breach). They decided it was time to deliver when the labs looked very bad and I had terrible esophageal pain.

I am now pregnant again, and very, very happy- but I am also very nervous. After I left the hospital last year my bp returned to normal, and I haven't needed any medication. So far in this pregnancy I have been very healthy, but I also know that it is early still.

I have two other children, a 5 year old girl and a 3 year old boy. I didn't have PE with either of them.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”