lost my little boy.

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
beetkvass

Re : lost my little boy.

Postby beetkvass » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:12 am

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss! You and your family are in my prayers.

threesparkles

Postby threesparkles » Tue Dec 01, 2009 01:48 pm

I am so sorry!

me793462

Postby me793462 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 am

Angela, I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you.

Please take good care of yourself these coming weeks. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

fuzzball420

Postby fuzzball420 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:41 am

I am so very sorry for your loss, sweetie. I am currently only 5 weeks pregnant but will be starting Lovenox Thursday, so I don't have a real answer for you, but will keep the board updated with my progress.

jamilyn

Postby jamilyn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. This just happened to me but I was at 25 weeks and I had been in the hospital for a little over a week and I was on Mag for 4 days. I also have a 4 year old and when i got back to my room after seeing we had lost our little Anthon all I could think about is how am I going to tell my son what had happened. He had been so excited to finally be a Big Brother and be able to teach his new brother all sorts of new things. You have to be so careful on the words you use you cant say the baby is sleeping or was to sick or they may start to be afraid of going to sleep or if anyone gets sick they will worry they wont come home and will be going to heaven. When my 1st son passed away 8 years ago we told my little cousins that the baby was to small to live outside my belly and that he had died and gone to heaven. every therapist i talk to they say that is the best thing to say is to be honest and answer questions when they ask.
oh and i was on blood thinners this past pregnancy when I had the placenta abruption. There is never a way to make sure PE or something like this wont happen. My entire Perinatal practice I see was in shock when they found out what had happened (i had no signs or symptoms of an aburption). we were going to have to deliver within the next day or so with me being on Mag for so many days already and we were just hoping to make it to 25 weeks. I was being seen every 2 weeks or even closer sometimes, i monitored myself and i had all the testing between every pregnancy and made it to 35 weeks with my middle pregnancy (my 4 year old) i did everything the same this time as my middle pregnancy (blood thinners, all the vitamins, U/S every 3 weeks, bedrest) but got sick a lot sooner and a lot worse then any of us every thought I would.
I hope you were able to find a way to tell your 4 year old what happened the best way that fits your family.
I am so sorry for your loss, take care of yourself and take time to heal.
Hugs

atvlady

Postby atvlady » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:06 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. I know there is nothing that is going to make this any easier but know that we are here for you.

kbunsey

Postby kbunsey » Sat Nov 28, 2009 07:40 pm

I am so very sorry for your loss. Take good care of yourself.

judahsmom

Postby judahsmom » Sat Nov 28, 2009 03:02 am

Angela,

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your gorgeous son, Alex. Our son, Isiaih, had just celebrated his 9th birthday 5 days before Judah died. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. ... and please be encouraged, Sis, that you have come to the right place. You are among great company. My heart goes out to you.

jfindley

Postby jfindley » Fri Nov 27, 2009 09:36 pm

So truly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

annes
Forum Moderator

Postby annes » Fri Nov 27, 2009 08:54 pm

Angela, I am so sorry about the loss of your precious Alex. My heart is just breaking for you. Take care of yourself, you have been through a lot. Parker was 2 1/2 when Griffin died, he really did not understand what had happened until he was about 4. We have always just told him a simpler version of what happened. Children are amazing, they understand things better than we think they will. HUGS.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”