37 week appt.

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
~*mandy*~

Re : 37 week appt.

Postby ~*mandy*~ » Sun Mar 07, 2010 02:40 am

Sometimes they can have a slow week and then catch up the next week. I hope thats the case with you! Its so great you have a strong team behind you! It really makes the world of difference!

sonja
Forum Moderator

Postby sonja » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:16 am

Sounds like you are being watched very closely - that is great.

If your doctors aren't too concerned I wouldn't be either - you are in a great place to deliver.

Take care and rest up, you will have your baby here soon.

trish
Forum Moderator

Postby trish » Sat Mar 06, 2010 09:53 am

Glad you have a plan & that everything is going well! Looks they are watching you carefully which is great. :)

brooklynsmom

37 week appt.

Postby brooklynsmom » Sat Mar 06, 2010 09:12 am

Hi ladies! I posted last week about concerns regarding my blood pressure up a bit at 37 weeks...went to the Dr. on Friday, and it was higher than the last time, but little girl was also down in growth from my last ultrasound at 30 weeks (apparently 74% to 16%!)...my Dr./Midwife are SO wonderful, I was sent immediately to Labor and delivery to have labs ran, even though bp was within normal range, no urine, swelling, etc., because it was a weekend, and they wanted to make sure all was well before they sent me off. I spent 4 hours hooked up to an NST, they ran labs, and all came back totally normal, although they still sent me home w/ the 24 hour urine to, again, make sure. I am SO blessed and thankful to have such wonderful Dr.'s and Midwives who take everything so seriously, and are educated on the issues that can arise in pregnancy, whether there are "classic" symptoms or not.

I am still a little concerned about the slowing of the growth, but they said that they will see me on Wednesday, do another U/S and NST, and then we will induce the next Tuesday at 39 weeks if I have not had her by then. The midwife said that there is a large margin of error in u/s at times, but as long as everything looked good with me and baby she was 100% comfortable sending me home! So we have a plan!:)

Return to “Pregnant Again?”