Well, I didn't ever expect to post here again.

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lucy

Re : Well, I didn't ever expect to post here again.

Postby lucy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 03:19 am

Melissa, saw your post on fb and have been meaning to congratulate you!! Sarina and Kate have the exact same birthday can't beelieve they will be 4! Hang in there and hope it goes well! Congrats!

debbie78

Postby debbie78 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Melissa! What wonderful news to sign on to! Congratulations-- I wish you an EASY, complication-free pregnancy!! <3

mellybute

Postby mellybute » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Congratulations! wonderful surprise!

melissam

Postby melissam » Sat Jul 03, 2010 08:03 pm

Thanks Jen. That is very sweet of you.

Melissa, please let me know if you ever want to talk. Going through it after a loss is hard, but just remember you don't have to do it alone. Hang in there. Here is hoping to a good strong pregnancy for both of us.

mom2sweetieboys

Postby mom2sweetieboys » Sat Jul 03, 2010 01:57 am

Hello Melissa. My name is Melissa also and Im pregnant with my third baby. Your story gives me sooo much hope because like you I also had Preeclampsia way worse the second time. My son was born at 24 weeks and only lived 13 days. Now I just found out that Im pregnant with my third. It wasnt planned and Im really scared. Im only about 5 1/2 weeks along. Seeing that you had a healthy third gives me so much hope for my self. I keep thinking of you when I start to feel down because it helps me cheer up. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Good luck to you with your fourth! I look forward to going through this with you.

jenprzygoda

Postby jenprzygoda » Fri Jul 02, 2010 07:52 pm

Congrats! Praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Thank you for sharing with us. I think of your little Kelsey when wearing my pin. It has given me a way to feel like I can show support for all of the wonderful women on this forum. Thank you for sharing your strength! You are amazing!!!

melissam

Postby melissam » Thu Jul 01, 2010 02:52 pm

Thanks everyone. My girls are really excited. I think we all are. I am so sick though. Most days it is all I can do to get out of bed or off the couch. Even now sitting at the computer is really difficult. I sure hope this baby sticks because I am pretty sure I don't want to do this again. :)

surefoott

Postby surefoott » Thu Jul 01, 2010 09:51 am

WOW, Melissa! So happy to see you over here again. I remember your story well and your dear little Kelsi, and also you helped me with some ideas to send my daughter in memory of her first loss baby. She went on to have a healthy baby girl in November 2008. I will be thinking of you and like others on here, wish you a happy, healthy and BORING 9 months!!!! I bet your girls are so excited!

for faith

Postby for faith » Tue Jun 29, 2010 07:13 pm

Wow Melissa, CONGRATS!

brockner1

Postby brockner1 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 01:41 pm

Congrats! I wish you happy and healthy pregnancy.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”