check up went well

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
kazbro

check up went well

Postby kazbro » Thu Jun 24, 2004 02:26 am

had my check up yesterday and the appt went well.
my BP is still a bit high but nothing serious and my urine was clear so thats good.
i had all my shots so a very sore butt lastnight and they had to take some blood samples aswell from my arms, i`m not an easy person to get blood from so eneded up with two big bruises on either arms.
scan is showing thumper to be very happy in there and loads of movement. my doc still thinks he/she will make an early arrival. have to still take it easy but am not restricted to bed everyday like i was, i just need to lay down if i feel rough somedays.
i had a trace and thumpers heart beat reads an average of 151 so nice and healthy. my braxton hicks were showing up on the trace qiute strongly at times and the doc mentioned i could have an irritable uterus but what ever i`ve got i dont really care cos my baby is doing great.
i`ll chat soon take care everyone
love kaz xxx

kaz 38
sons:
jamie 1991 35w/hip
antony 1993 36w/pe
karl 1995 36w/pe
dean 1997 37w
baby due 10th sept 2004
6 angel babies sleeping

Return to “Pregnant Again?”