I'm back...

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
klutsyone01

Re : I'm back...

Postby klutsyone01 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 am

Congrats on the new baby! these boards are a sanity saver, thats for sure,

celticepona

I'm back...

Postby celticepona » Wed Oct 06, 2010 05:32 pm

Hello Ladies. For those of you who do not know me my name is Amy. I have two girls, six year old Emily and two year old Isabelle, and I had preeclampsia with both pregnancies. This site became a wonderful support network and saved my sanity through both pregnancies and postpartum period...I have just found out we are expecting #3. It is very early yet and I need to have everything confirmed by my OB..but I am looking to get sent back to the high risk perinatal center which took care of me when I was carrying Isabelle. Needless to say I am scared. I am older of course, 35 and will be 36 when this one is born sometime near May or June of next year. According to online calanders I am guessing I am around 3.5 weeks or so right now...and am already beginning to feel the dreaded morning sickness and exhaustion I had with both my other pregnancies...I feel like I am on a roller coaster sitting at the top of the steep drop and staring at a rough ride before me...I know whats coming....God Help me and I am glad that you are all here.....:)

Return to “Pregnant Again?”