Check-in please!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
agiledarby

Re : Check-in please!

Postby agiledarby » Sat Nov 27, 638945 11:54 pm

1) How far along... 36 weeks 5 days. A Triumh. Lost my last daughter @ 32 weeks.
2) Feeling great when I am not anxious... lots of heartburn and PTSD.....
3) Next milestone..... giving birth! And a growth scan in 4 days,
4) THinking of wearing a #4 jersy and carrying a cell phone. (brett Farvre fiasco)

LOVE and CONGRATS to all of you who have made it thus far!!!!!

jama

Postby jama » Sat Nov 27, 638945 11:40 am

1) How far along? newly pregnant - 5w2d
2) How are you feeling? Awesome, just a little more tired than normal. M/S didn't rear its ugly head until 6 weeks with my son, so I am nervous of what's to come!!
3) What milestone are you looking forward to next? My first ultrasound in is 3 weeks, so I am hoping to see a healthy little baby!! I am also hoping to avoid having to increas my BP meds during this pregnancy!
4) What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Nothing, but my son is going to be a bear I think :)

angieb

Postby angieb » Fri Nov 05, 638945 6:40 am

1) How far along? Almost 9 wks.

2) How are you feeling? Anxious, but good, especially after a great ultrasound with baby measuring exactly on time with a great heart rate. My (pregnancy) symptoms have been pretty mild this time, so far.

3) What milestone are you looking forward to next?
Right now, just making it out of the first trimester with everything still going well. I'm also looking forward to start trying to hear the heartbeat at 10ish weeks with my doppler. (I know we might not, but I'll still try!)

4) What are you dressing up as for Halloween? DH and I aren't really big fans of Halloween. We'll probably go see a movie or something to get out of our neighborhood.

jamie w

Postby jamie w » Thu Sep 30, 638945 9:15 am

1.) 15+5
2.) Overall I feel pretty good. I am just tired most of the time but hey, I was tired before I got pregnant.
3.) I am hoping to get past 24 weeks without a PE diagnosis which is when I was diagnosed last time.
4.) Not even thinking about it yet. I'm a last minute kind of gal.

jdeh

Postby jdeh » Thu Sep 30, 638945 7:10 am

1) 12 weeks
2) Pretty great, I can't complain
3) Looking forward to feeling the baby move!
4) We're thinking about The Munsters...Herman, Lily, & Eddie...not sure how to get a black widow's peak on my blonde 2-yr old though.

emmyab

Postby emmyab » Sun Sep 19, 638945 8:33 pm

It's been a while so let's do a role call.

1) How far along? 25 weeks!
2) How are you feeling? Good so far, ive been stricken with broncitous (sp)
3) What milestone are you looking forward to next? (e.g. feeling the baby, gender ultrasound, getting farther then you did with your last pregnancy)
hitting 30 weeks!
4) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?a princess, my son is going as a dragon so im his princess captive! :D

longhaulfamily

Postby longhaulfamily » Sun Sep 19, 638945 5:30 pm

1) How far along? 28 weeks
2) How are you feeling? Much better than last time, though the back aches have started.
3) What milestone are you looking forward to next? (e.g. feeling the baby, gender ultrasound, getting farther then you did with your last pregnancy). I think I will feel better emotionally when I get past 29 weeks (when we lost our son Ethan), but I will really feel good if we make it well beyond that.
4) What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Probably nothing this year.

l412angel

Postby l412angel » Sun Sep 19, 638945 3:30 pm

1) How far along? 16+1
2) How are you feeling? Good!
3) What milestone are you looking forward to next? Just getting to 20 weeks with NO CHTN! I dont make goals beyond that...one day at a time!
4) What are you dressing up as for Halloween? a pumpkin :)

lakensmommy

Postby lakensmommy » Sun Sep 19, 638945 3:11 pm

1. 15 weeks 5 days
2. still have some morning sickness. but other than that good.
3. My personal goal is to get to our anatomy scan and learn that baby doesn't have IUGR. which by my gender scan today He's big for a 16 weeker. Then i hope to get past 27+1 without any signs of preeclampsia. Then next goal is 36 weeks with an amnio that says lungs are mature and we can go have our c section.
4. Not sure if i'm dressing up, not really doing anything this year.

michelamilano

Postby michelamilano » Sun Sep 19, 638945 2:46 pm

I am somewhat in the middle:

1) 17 weeks
2) Pretty good, altough being on Clexane (Lovenox) is quite annoying. i am having an hard time putting up weight
3) First of all, I hope baby bis bis turns out to be healthy (I did amniocentesis yesterday and I have the morphological scan in two weeks) then I hope i will make it to 32-33 weeks but with a baby bigger than Viola. i am also scared of bed rest because I would like to take care actively of Viola and not have her damaged by my condition
4) Halloween is not a big event in Italy

Return to “Pregnant Again?”