yeah! I love good news!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
cettvm

Re: yeah! I love good news!

Postby cettvm » Thu Jan 20, 2011 07:37 pm

Oh my Lizard! Yes, I have some of the same thoughts...I too had not really "enjoyed" this pregnancy; had been anxious silently. Mine is a boy and yours is a girl - that seems to be the only difference. I too have weekly NSTs going forward, mostly to reassure us I think. Keep up your fluid intake and take care of yourself.
I don't want to hijack this thread into our conversations alone but I have really enjoyed connecting with you. Wish your little ones my best...

lizard

Postby lizard » Thu Jan 20, 2011 07:06 pm

cettvm, congrats! that is wonderful! i am thrilled for you. i know how happy you must be feeling right now. i am FINALLY really enjoying my pregnancy and now i am big and uncomfortable, but loving every moment i can. i still have to do NSTs weekly but i am ok with that. i am really just now wondering what my birth is going to be like. i have not thought about that at all. i just want her and i to be healthy so if that means csection again, so be it. i would LOVE if my water broke and i got to have her the "normal" way...we'll see! looks like you and I are going the long haul! here's to hoping!

cettvm

Postby cettvm » Thu Jan 20, 2011 05:21 pm

Hey Lizard! I had my growth ultrasound today and guess what! my little one weighs 5lbs3ozs! And I dont have to be monitored for another growth either! How similar to your situation :)
I am 35 weeks too! Wish you the best ahead.. Take care...

cettvm

Postby cettvm » Tue Jan 18, 2011 07:53 am

thank you!! and good luck to you, please keep us posted on your good news as well. that gut feeling sure is real, isn't it?

Absolutely! It is that inner confidence that brought us this far, I think. Hope to keep continued strength. Wish you the same.

l412angel

Postby l412angel » Mon Jan 17, 2011 03:39 pm

Fantastic! :D
Laura Angel (Factor V Leiden)
Mommy to Cara Angel 2LBS 11OZ 16 IN. Born at 30 weeks due to Severe PE & HELLP.
"My life went with you sweetheart the day angels called you home"

Our Rainbow Baby Carter born March 5 2011 7lbs 7oz 20.5in 36 weeks 4days PE FREE

Baby #3 due June 2012

lizard

Postby lizard » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 am

thank you!! and good luck to you, please keep us posted on your good news as well. that gut feeling sure is real, isn't it?

cettvm

Postby cettvm » Mon Jan 17, 2011 02:18 am

Lizard, I feel much the same way as you do. I have my next growth ultrasound this week but I am 35 weeks today and somehow feel confident. I had pre-e at 35weeks last time but something tells me I will go upto 40 weeks this time. Kudos to your good spirit.. and Good Luck!

michelarea

Postby michelarea » Sun Jan 16, 2011 07:29 am

Brava!

angieb

Postby angieb » Sat Jan 15, 2011 09:02 pm

This is such great news! And I hope she decides to come on her own before a c-section is necessary!
Me (29) DH (30)
#1-Olivia Caetlyn-9-28-09-9-28-09, 23+2 wks, emergency classic c-section, class I HELLP, IUGR
#2- Lucas Oliver (rainbow baby)- April 2011, 36+2 wks, HELLP and pre-e free! (lovenox and LDA pregnancy)
#3-Matthew, late October 2012...mostly normal, 37 wks, (lovenox and LDA again)
My blog: http://www.butterflies-and-rainbows.blogspot.com/

lizard

yeah! I love good news!

Postby lizard » Sat Jan 15, 2011 04:57 pm

Just wanted to share my joy, since i love hearing other people's good news, i thought i could inspire some others too! I had an ultrasound yesterday that I was told would be my last as long as all looked good. I am 35weeks and all looks great so no more ultrasounds! she is 5lbs 7oz!! of course that could be give or take a pound but regardless i am so thrilled. my first son came at 33wks and he was barely 3lbs so this is monumental for me. i have a feeling i will go the 40weeks and hopefully can do a VBAC but we'll see since they don't induce past 41weeks if you've had a csection. as much as i would love to have a vbac i really don't care how she comes as long as we are both healthy. hopefully i can share some more good news in another month or so and my baby actually has some fat on her and gets to come home with me ;)

Return to “Pregnant Again?”