20 weeks halfway mark

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
celticepona

Re: 20 weeks halfway mark

Postby celticepona » Thu Feb 10, 2011 08:19 pm

I remember you! :) Good to see you! So you are due around the same time? Congratulations! We'll have to keep in touch on here. Wishing you an uneventful rest of your pregnancy! ;)
Amy. DH Rich.
Emily born 04/01/04 @ 37 weeks. 5.bs 15 oz. Severe PE. Strict leftside bedrest 3 weeks before delivery, 2 weeks postpartum. Postpartum PE.
Isabelle born 04/19/08 @ 37 weeks. 6lbs 9 oz. PE. Under care of high risk peri and bp meds throughout preg.
IT'S A GIRL! Faith Michelle" due 06/18/11. Under care of high risk peri. On Aldomet for bps and antinausea meds.

lucy

Re: 20 weeks halfway mark

Postby lucy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Congrats on getting to the halfway mark!! You and I are due in the same month, I'm due June 04th!! Congrats on the pregnancy too I don't get to check in that often anymore so it's good to see some of the people from before still post here.
Mom of 4 living, 2 angels. www.myforeverangels.com

celticepona

20 weeks halfway mark

Postby celticepona » Mon Jan 31, 2011 04:00 pm

I am releived to have made it to 20 weeks and that this pregnancy is halfway over. Faith was measuring in @ 10 oz two weeks ago and I get another sono done this week. She is kicking good and a thumb sucker. :) Ive made it through the horrible first trimester but am still dealing with nausea and exhaustion. My bps are holding around 120s/70s. Although Im glad to hit 20 weeks I also get nervous around this time because I know PE can occur any time after this point. I am in love with my little Faith and am praying that my body can hold out long enough and keep PE at bay to keep her safe.
Amy. DH Rich.
Emily born 04/01/04 @ 37 weeks. 5.bs 15 oz. Severe PE. Strict leftside bedrest 3 weeks before delivery, 2 weeks postpartum. Postpartum PE.
Isabelle born 04/19/08 @ 37 weeks. 6lbs 9 oz. PE. Under care of high risk peri and bp meds throughout preg.
IT'S A GIRL! Faith Michelle" due 06/18/11. Under care of high risk peri. On Aldomet for bps and antinausea meds.

Return to “Pregnant Again?”