Finally Pregnant again

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
claricemaala

Re: Finally Pregnant again

Postby claricemaala » Wed Dec 05, 639240 12:51 am

Ask them about Lovenox? There are some patients with no underlying hypercoagulable problem and are placed on Lovenox due to preeclamsia or eclampsia?
How often is the OB going to follow you? Ask him if he is working collaboratively with MFM and how soon should you consult with the high risk OB?

Ask him about Aspirin ? Is he going to put you on it and when (if you are not already taking it).
Mom to 6 year old. Born at 33 1/2 weeks after preeclampsia and abruptio placenta.
Angel boy -Michael- born 2/1/2010 at 31 weeks. Had pre eclampsia and hospital bedrest at 27 weeks. Died due to NEC. Forever loved and missed
Rainbow baby due Feb 2012. Hoping for a looooonnnnnnngggg uneventful pregnancy.

marialynn242

Finally Pregnant again

Postby marialynn242 » Tue Dec 04, 639240 5:03 pm

I worked so hard on getting pregnant I forgot about what things I should ask the dr to help my pregnancy last longer.
Update I had my son at 27 weeks due to severe preeclampsia. What should I ask the Dr's?

Return to “Pregnant Again?”