NEED HELP IN FIGURING THIS OUT!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lizard

Re: NEED HELP IN FIGURING THIS OUT!

Postby lizard » Wed Nov 27, 639252 12:57 am

congrats on making it so far! i had to chime in since i looooooooooove names and talking about names and hearing about names :) so my two cents is Kendall Lauren. mainly because i like the name kendall better than the name lauren and giving your mfm a tribute to the middle name seems more appropriate :) also lauren is more common and i tend to lean toward more uncommon names...kendall seems more uncommon to me :) good luck and can't wait to hear your choice!!!!!

riehlism

Postby riehlism » Fri Nov 15, 639252 1:10 pm

Hi Lisette! So glad you made it this far. I agree with the others: Lauren Kendall rolls off the tongue better than Kendall Lauren.
Jasmin: Severe PE/HELLP and delivered at 24+6 & PCOS (29) Hubby Bubby, Frank (29)
Baby Blue stopped in to say hello and goodbye on 6/3/10
Baby Lucas was born on 10/13/11, PE and HELLP-free! Thank you baby aspirin and Lovenox
http://www.ehd.org/pregnancy-calendar.php?id=18192

lornarose

Postby lornarose » Mon Nov 04, 639252 2:04 pm

Lauren Kendall has a nice ring to it. Best of luck with everything.
Momma to Emma born 34wplus 3 ,October, 2010,due to severe preeclampsia and IUGR.In NICU due to low birth weight and suspected sepsis, home after nearly 4 weeks.

claricemaala

Postby claricemaala » Mon Nov 04, 639252 1:52 pm

I am so excited that you have reached this point. You give me hope.

I like the sound of the baby names you have chosen. They are beautiful. I like the sound of Lauren Kendall.
Mom to 6 year old. Born at 33 1/2 weeks after preeclampsia and abruptio placenta.
Angel boy -Michael- born 2/1/2010 at 31 weeks. Had pre eclampsia and hospital bedrest at 27 weeks. Died due to NEC. Forever loved and missed
Rainbow baby due Feb 2012. Hoping for a looooonnnnnnngggg uneventful pregnancy.

miamibunnie

Postby miamibunnie » Mon Nov 04, 639252 8:54 am

Kerisue thats a great idea...that is so true...I will wait to see my little ones face and then I will figure it out!
@ Christine I think you are on a good road 30 weeks is great survival at that point is really good...but remember what I told you before baby steps...by the time i deliver you will be 34 weeks..and you will be next. I can't wait when you write to us to let us know. :D I just can't believe it how far I have gone....10 weeks ahead and what surprises me is that I had PE twice at 23 and 24 wks....I'm so happy..I been thinking about packing my bags and now being able to put some clothes for my daughter...because she is coming home this time :cry: !/b]
Lisette 37 Hubby 37
Lisette 36 / Luis 36
1996 25 weeker due to Eclampsia with seizures daughter alive today 15 yrs old " Julyzah Caridad"
2010 23 weeker due to severe preeclampsia my angel left us

2011/27/July we beat preeclampsia and made it to 36.5 weeks 6lbs 1oz baby girl "Kendall Lauren " pe-free just bp started acting up.
Thanks to God, my doctor, Lovenox and Lda.

kerisue
Forum Moderator

Postby kerisue » Mon Nov 04, 639252 3:18 am

Both names are cute Lisette! I would probably lean toward Lauren since both you and hubs have L names too. Maybe you just need to wait until you see her, to see whether she looks more like a Kendall or a Lauren
Mama to Millie
born June 2010 @ 24 wks. gestation due to my severe PE and CHF
lived 25 days, loved and missed

christina89

Postby christina89 » Mon Nov 04, 639252 3:15 am

Hey. Yeah it sure does make me feel a lot better getting to 30 weeks I'm just loving being 8 weeks farther long than last time makes me feel like we have a chance. I'm still extreamly worried about getting my hopes up. No I haven't had my baby shower yet. Were ither having one in two weeks or when she's here. Or both lol. Because my husbands family lives pretty far away so we might have one there after she's born. I'm just all scatter brained lol and just waiting for 35 or 37 weeks when she's here safe and home. Holy 5lbs that's awesome I bet your bellys heavy lol little emys about 3lbs and I feel like a whale lol my belly is soo heavy. Guess they just keep getting bigger. I just love you idea for names it would be so nice if she asks you. Some of these drs we have a worth so much more respect than they get. I feel the same way about my drs. Its great!!!

miamibunnie

Postby miamibunnie » Sun Nov 03, 639252 3:41 pm

Hi Christina...Im so glad things are going well for you. Do you remember when you wanted to get to 28 wks? You see do you feel a little calmed now that you are 30 wks? About the braxton hicks it gets worst. I now feel lots of pressure in my pelvis area. I can't sleep and it can be annoying...as happy as I am of getting this far I can't wait to meet my little one. My baby is over 5lbs and my belly is getting heavier.

Emy Christine is cute! I wish I could make up my mind I love Lauren thats my drs name she is such a good dr she deserves for me to name my baby by her name..although she has no idea...I'm hoping when I deliver my baby she will ask me whats the babys name and I can say Lauren Kendall or Kendall Lauren.

Did you have a baby shower yet?

Lisette 37 Hubby 37
Lisette 36 / Luis 36
1996 25 weeker due to Eclampsia with seizures daughter alive today 15 yrs old " Julyzah Caridad"

2011/27/July we beat preeclampsia and made it to 36.5 weeks 6lbs 1oz baby girl "Kendall Lauren " pe-free just bp started acting up.

christina89

Postby christina89 » Sun Nov 03, 639252 3:00 pm

Hey. First off I'm so happy it was a false alarm. I'm so glad you and baby are doing well I'm 30 weeks now and I'm having braxton hicks they are no fun. I should find out my c section date today or tomorrow. Anyhow. I love both of those names. And I can't imagine trying to pick names my husband and and I had a boy name and girl picked out when I was pregnant with my son last year so we are going with the girl name we would have used had our little angel Zac been a girl. Emy christine lee Ducharme. I'm getting excited. But I love the sound of Kendall Lauren Deschamps. Such a beautiful name. Hope this helps and all stays clam for you and your baby girl!

miamibunnie

NEED HELP IN FIGURING THIS OUT!

Postby miamibunnie » Sun Nov 03, 639252 2:43 pm

My scheduled c-section is close...and til this day I am trying to figure out the babys name. I love Lauren and Kendall.

I love Lauren because its my MFM name...and my hubby and myself our name start with L. I love Kendall because its different and cute as well.

So I have decided to keep both names just trying to figure out which way sounds better.

Lauren Kendall Deschamps
or
Kendall Lauren Deschamps

Please any suggestions...
Lisette 37 Hubby 37
Lisette 36 / Luis 36

Return to “Pregnant Again?”