acupuncture

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
lizard

Re: acupuncture

Postby lizard » Tue Jun 13, 639262 2:47 am

I did acupuncture throughout my entire pregnancy this last time. i do believe it helped...both mentally and physically. i also did yoga with meditation which was also so grounding for me. going to acu every 3 wks was so reassuring to hear my body was doing well in between doctor visits. i went 40wks on the dot PE free!! good luck to you!

cmccaffrey

Re: acupuncture

Postby cmccaffrey » Mon May 08, 639262 4:14 pm

I started early in my pregnancy doing acupuncture, but I have been unable to keep it up as regularly as I would like to. I think it helps at least in the relaxation department. My main reason for doing it was to help with leg pain (which it totally does help with that for me), but it can get expensive if it's not covered by insurance and also sometimes I just don't have time for it. If you think it's helpful, I would say go for it... I can't hurt unless performed by someone who is not a professional.
Christa (25) & J (26)
Mommy to:
Mason born 10.11.10 @ 30+3 wks due to Severe Pre-E. Only lived 2.5 days
Noah born 2.1.12 @ 38 weeks thanks to lots of doctors visits, LDA, Lovenox and no preeclampsia!

learn more about our story... http://tinyurl.com/7a979vy

hypergirl_trlee

acupuncture

Postby hypergirl_trlee » Thu Apr 27, 639262 7:13 pm

I was just wondering if anyone had tried acupuncture and if they believe it helped them stay more healthy throughtout their pregnancy??

Return to “Pregnant Again?”