3 weeks to go!!!

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
miamibunnie

Re: 3 weeks to go!!!

Postby miamibunnie » Thu Oct 27, 2011 09:37 am

Yeahhhh...thats great!! I feel like this is just a good year for many of us. I also delivered my baby in July 27th at 36.5 weeks...I have been preg twice and both times got preeclampsia and delivered at 24 weeks and then 23 weeks...first preg baby survived second baby passed and my third baby went at 36.5 wks its an awesome feeling...congrats!!
Lisette 37 Hubby 37
Lisette 36 / Luis 36
1996 25 weeker due to Eclampsia with seizures daughter alive today 15 yrs old " Julyzah Caridad"
2010 23 weeker due to severe preeclampsia my angel left us

2011/27/July we beat preeclampsia and made it to 36.5 weeks 6lbs 1oz baby girl "Kendall Lauren " pe-free just bp started acting up.
Thanks to God, my doctor, Lovenox and Lda.

Olliesmum

3 weeks to go!!!

Postby Olliesmum » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi all,

So exciting seeing all these healthy PE free babes born over the last number of weeks and it is making me look forward to my own bub dueto arriveby c-section on the 18th at 38 weeks!!! Congrats to u all and I look forward to adding my own PE free baby to the list shortly!!! Goodluck to all the other mummies awaiting their bundles arriving also.

Tamika - Mum Oliver 23months (born at 31+4 weeks)due to severe PE!! Baby #2 due 2nd December 2012 so far PE free!!!

Return to “Pregnant Again?”