BP Battle...

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

BP Battle...

Postby momof4as » Sun Mar 11, 2012 07:14 pm

ok, so my pressures back up...138/87 *sigh* I guess I just got too excited today but I am frustrated with it. laying down looking at all the stuff that needs to get done so we can move and I'm overwhelmed. I know I have some help but I still have to be part of packing, cleaning, and getting ready to move as soon as we get the keys and he lays the flooring down.

I am thinking Mid april so if I make it to the first of May like everyone is hoping for, we will be moving TWO WEEKS before the baby comes! Oh Lordy...

Anyone in Central FL want to come help...lol...

I'm going to call some churches tomorrow and see if their outreach groups can help.

I'm also calling all my friends and some of my family...

I just wish that PE wasnt a factor in this exciting time of our lives....
Joy and DH-Ron
Mom of 4 A's
Andre'-14, Amber 9,
Aidyn 1, born at 35 weeks due to PE
Aeryn due 6/8 diagnosed with PE again.

momof4as

Re: BP Battle...

Postby trish » Mon Mar 12, 2012 09:37 am

Sorry your BP was up. It's so hard to take it easy when you know how much there is to do!
Trish: mama to my 3 PE Princesses:
Elizabeth 11/6/03 induced at 37 weeks for PE
Katie 4/13/05 induced at 38 weeks for PE
Allison 12/27/07 induced at 36 weeks for PE then PP PE & BP issues for over a year
trish
Forum Moderator

Postby momof4as » Mon Mar 12, 2012 05:53 pm

thanks Trish, its just frustrating because pregnancy is not an illness, yet I'm sick. Its supposed to be fun not stressful, exciting, not worrisome.

Adding the move on top of it all I'm just overwhelmed
Joy and DH-Ron
Mom of 4 A's
Andre'-14, Amber 9,

momof4as

Postby MomTimesThree » Mon Mar 12, 2012 05:59 pm

You're right, it's so unfair... this should be a totally enjoyable time for you and your family.

For what it's worth have you tried any relaxation techniques? I know it sounds kinda hokey, but I really credit the work I did focusing on my breathing/visualizations with keeping me as sane as possible during my last pregnancy... we also had a move at the end of the pregnancy to be closer to our hospital. It was so stressful and having specific things I could do to keep control of my mind/thoughts really helped.

Best,
Lauren
2008-Our Baby Girl, PTL born too early at 30w6d, Fought so hard... Forever Loved & Missed
2010- Lil' Bro, Pre-E at 29 weeks... Induced at 36w6d, Born 37w
2012- Lil' Sis, Super-imposed pre-e at 25 weeks, PTL & GD at 35 weeks, Evicted 36w
MomTimesThree
Forum Moderator

Postby momof4as » Mon Mar 12, 2012 06:09 pm

I am into self hypnosis techniques and Chakra... I tend to play the chakra alot especially when I'm feeling pain/stress/overtired.

I also tend to let the pictures of my little ones go by on the computer screen as a slide show and soak up the love and enjoyment and blessings of each of them.
Joy and DH-Ron
Mom of 4 A's
Andre'-14, Amber 9,

momof4as

Return to Pregnant Again?