Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Baby Due in March 2013

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

Re: Baby Due in March 2013

Postby gratiana » Tue Jan 29, 2013 08:33 am

by gratiana (19 Posts), Tue Jan 29, 2013 08:33 am

33 weeks tomorrow, for me! Everything okay so far. Blood pressure is trending upward but still in acceptable ranges. Finished my last prenatal class last night, remembering when I scheduled them that I didn't know if I make it to any of them! Baby at 58th percentile last time I saw the MFM, but that was almost 5 weeks ago: appt. tomorrow will give us a new update and maybe a date for the c-section; baby shower this Saturday—so exciting, since last time I didn't get to have one.

Am now getting weekly NSTs and BPPs at the hospital, with visits to OB and MFM in alternate weeks; probably they'll schedule the c-section for 37-38 weeks, which will be the first week of March. So, like, 5 weeks. EEEP!

How's everyone else?
Age 37
Pre-eclampsia and Stage IV HELLP, c-section at 25.6 weeks. RIP Felix (July 25-Sep 27 2011).
Expecting #2 in early March 2013. So far, so good!
gratiana

Re: Baby Due in March 2013

Postby ebonymama » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:27 am

by ebonymama (24 Posts), Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:27 am

hello ladies,

wow....i just red every page....

so what happened to everyone....

i am thinking by now you and baby are happy and about...

would love to know the outcome on all of u
ebonymama

Previous

Return to Pregnant Again?