Post Reply FAQ Members Login

BP eratic or trending up (?)

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.

BP eratic or trending up (?)

Postby bsherricca » Mon Dec 09, 2013 09:18 am

by bsherricca (45 Posts), Mon Dec 09, 2013 09:18 am

all pregnancy my bp's have been pretty normal averaging 115/68 ... On saturday i went to do my O'sullivans test as i hit 24w and bam my bp has started to record higher hovering between 130/90 and 130/93 when i just wake up ....after my morning heparin injection and aspirin between 120/84 and 120/87 ...im not feeling sick just not quite right my head feels heavy and i have slightly puffy eyes and slight swelling in my fingers ..... i had early onset last time around and maybe im just turning into a paranoid wack job or something but i cant get my anxiety under control and this is beginning to freak me out ... do i call the doc at this stage ? am i freaking out for no reason ? anxious
bsherricca

Re: BP eratic or trending up (?)

Postby ashleyhae » Mon Dec 09, 2013 02:11 pm

by ashleyhae (17 Posts), Mon Dec 09, 2013 02:11 pm

I would call, better to be paranoid and checked out than not checked and something be wrong. I am only 13 weeks but know when I get closer to those "scary weeks" I'll be the paranoid lady calling! I had early onset last time as well that went on for a while before I went in and forced them to check me. You have every right to be paranoid about your baby and body!
Ashley
Mommy to Malia born March 15, 2013 at 29 weeks due to severe preeclampsia.
She spent 2 precious days with us that we will forever cherish.
Baby #2 due 6/16/14
ashleyhae

Return to Pregnant Again?