Scared f preeclampsia for my twins

Are you pregnant again after having preeclampsia once already in a previous pregnancy? Post your thoughts/concerns here - there are others who share your feelings. This is also the home of our Bedrest Buddies Support group.
Sumbul-Iqbal-google

Re: Scared f preeclampsia for my twins

Postby Sumbul-Iqbal-google » Wed Oct 19, 2016 03:55 pm

Thanx.....my second concern is i m having two cyst in my left ovary....my doc ws a lil bit concerned but right now shes not doing anythng abt it.....i m hvng hcg injections twice a week.

jenh

Re: Scared f preeclampsia for my twins

Postby jenh » Wed Oct 19, 2016 02:17 pm

Welcome! I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. Congrats on the twins! I'm also a twin mom. I had PE with all of my pregnancies to make it far enough, including my twins. A high risk doctor will watch you closely and have the best idea of how to manage your pregnancy for the best possible outcome.
Jen
Wife to Brett 6/30/02
Mom to Ethne Joy 10/12/03, 35 weeks, severe PE
Mom to Catie Grace 12/8/06, 37 weeks, mild PE
Mom to Riley Faith and Gavin Arthur 7/7/09, 36 weeks, PIH 22 weeks, PE 31 weeks, severe post partum PE
Mom to four angels Grace (12/15/05), Ian (7/28/08), Declan (5/23/15), and Lucy (11/24/15)

Sumbul-Iqbal-google

Scared f preeclampsia for my twins

Postby Sumbul-Iqbal-google » Wed Oct 19, 2016 01:18 pm

Hi...m a new member....i lost my son in 2012 due to preeclampsia...my pressure shot up..n my doc arrived late...i hd a c-sec..i gave a gap f two years n then tried to conceive but ws not successful.....then i went for IUI and by god's grace right now m 7weeks pregnant wit twins..and on complete rest..my next scan is on 29th oct....although my pressure is low right now but i m vry much scared ..what if d preeclampsia strikes again....m in high risk coz m carrying twins...any advice

Return to “Pregnant Again?”