New/Reply FAQ Members Login

Not worried, nope, not me...

Are you worried about your partners pregnancy? Has your partner already had preeclampsia? Do you have advice for other dads who could be going through similar experiences as yourself? Post here!

Not worried, nope, not me...

Postby hfwarner3 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 02:29 pm

...yeah right. I have been trying to tell myself that I am prepared this time and have everything in hand. In a certain way, I do, but I also still have those fears inside.

The wife had "the headache" last night - a blood pressure headache - at 15 weeks. When she said it last night, it was like the bottom dropped out of my heart.

But I think I did very well - we took her blood pressure and yes, it was a little high. She got some water on her own and I got her down and resting. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that our 1 year old is not sleeping right now, but it was a little wake-up call for me.

So I got a little wake-up call and feel pretty good that I am not panicking and feel like I am ready to do this again. Just thought I would share that.
hfwarner3

Re : Not worried, nope, not me...

Postby shrevviola » Tue Aug 19, 2008 03:39 am

good luck my freind im sure everything will be ok :D
shrevviola

Re : Not worried, nope, not me...

Postby shrevviola » Tue Aug 19, 2008 03:41 am

just keep your eyes open for the signs like the headaches and high bp and watch her vision look for sweeling too and if your really worried i think u can get soome urine strips over the counter the women would know more than me but call your local drug store about the strips
shrevviola

Return to Dads