Experts in Spain

Do you have a burning question you just have to ask our Medical Board Experts about hypertensive pregnancies? Please email your question to Keep in mind, however, that we won't be able to answer every question and our docs can't offer medical advice and won't be able to comment on specific medical cases.
expert on call
Registered User
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 09:30 am

Re : Experts in Spain

Postby expert on call » Mon Jun 02, 2003 09:24 am

There are specialists in high risk pregnancy in most countries. Any of them could give you more details on preeclampsia. One place to look is on the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine website. Another is to write to the International Society for the Study of Hypertension in Pregnancy and ask for a list of members in your country. Some of these will be strictly researchers--but they will know by reputation who is the provider with the best outcomes in your area. Good luck!

Information provided on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disorder, or prescribing any medication. The Preeclampsia Foundation presents all data as is, without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes or omissions of any kind, nor for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained on the site. Professional opinions on this condition vary greatly. The Preeclampsia Foundation endorses no one course of treatment or "cure". Responses generated by our Experts to specific questions are based on information anonymously submitted to this site via email, are not based on a complete review of any patient’s medical records and should not be construed as the only reasonable expert response to the info submitted and/or the scenario described.

Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 24, 2003 08:42 am

Experts in Spain

Postby chavela » Sat May 24, 2003 09:20 am

I would really apreciate it if you could give me the name of a doctor specialised in preeclampsia in my country. I´ve suffered from it with my first child and am trying to gather as many information as possible in order to decide if I should get pregnant again or maybe adopt my second child, which is an eternal procedure that we would have to start as soon as possible if we want to have him or her in two or three years. Thank tou very much

Return to “Ask the Experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest