WARNING about sharing pictures

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

WARNING about sharing pictures

Postby cdingmama » Tue Jun 28, 2005 07:54 am

I am new so I don't really know about your picture sharing policies but I though I would share this with you. I belong to another message board about cloth diapering. I have been using cloth for 18 months now and love it. There are so many options and patterns out there for cute diapers. Anyway we were just informed that there is a site out there (others too I'm sure that we don't know about) that is stealing pictures of other people kids and posting them for sickos to look at. This is not just babies in cloth either. It is bigger kids and fully clothed kids also. If you are posting pics or links to your albums think before you do it because anyone on the internet can access it. I was thinking of putting an avatar in with my kids on it but I won't now. Some of the moms I know through my other board actually found pictures of their kids on this site. This justs makes my skin crawl. I have been on my other board for 1 1/2 years and consider those ladies my friends and it is so sad that I can't post a pic of my kids for fear of a pervert stealing the pic and posting it for other weirdos to see.[:(]

Michelle Mom to:
Caleb 8/31/99 29 weeks
Luke 12/31/03 36 weeks
cdingmama

Return to Misc