I need to join you ladies!

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
jknutsen

I need to join you ladies!

Postby jknutsen » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:43 am

Okay before I met my husband almost six years ago I always weighed a nice 115 lbs. Within 6 months, I had put on roughly 30 lbs. and so had he. lol. So pre-pg, I weighed 145 gained 31 lbs during the whole ordeal & lost all 31 of it within 2 months (I was BFing), gained 10 lbs. back since then. So, I am officially at 155 lbs right now. What a rollercoaster! I need to at the very least get back to 125, but I would LOVE to get back to my original 115! I have a 4 day/week membership to 24hr fitness that is right across the street from my work. I just need to go. They even have a kids club. I am really bad about watching what I eat though. I know my portions are way to big. A co-worker just joined WW online. I don't know if I can afford to join myself, but she's going to help me figure out my points. Any suggestions on how to get motivated & stay motivated? I am so tired all the time that I feel like I don't have enough energy to work out. Just looking for a little fire under my butt I guess. lol[:D]

Return to “Misc”