Any ideals on cheap bulk dispoable camereas

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
lucy

Any ideals on cheap bulk dispoable camereas

Postby lucy » Sat Jul 30, 2005 03:37 pm

Hey thought some of you may have an idea I havent thought of, I am having the most trouble buying the dispoable cameras for the memory boxes, the cheapest I can find is almost $4 each which doesnt sound like alot until you start looking at buying 100 for that price, so I have checked ebay and havent had any luck finding a wholesaler thus far not sure that they will even wholesale them but I really dont want to have to quit including the cameras as that is their only chance for pictures and I wish someon would have given me one but at the same time there is no way that I can keep it up at this point?
If I do have to quit including them do you think I should volunteer to go down with our digital camera at the parents request and take photos for them that way, I would have to go home print them out and take them back but with how fast our printer uses the 35.00 ink that may be spendy too I hate having to base my decision on money but unless your are crazy rich you kind of have to.

Anyhow if anyone knows of a wholesaler or has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Oh one more question for the miscarriage boxes, besides a beaded "mom of an angel" braclet and pregnancy infant loss awarness ribbon with card plus the poems and links what else would you suggest I include??

Return to “Misc”