Where i've beenUpdate:very bad

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
avengelyne3

Re : Where i've beenUpdate:very bad

Postby avengelyne3 » Sun Oct 14, 637668 6:50 am

Thanks for asking, things have been going a bit better here. I think talking to my dad all week has made me come to realize it hurts to be right. Its been one heck of a week. I know we will stay to work on counseling. It's going to be hard. Other then that I have to go back to Dr next week. They put me on Naproxen for my legs and arms, so far all they do is if I use them alot is swell. So I'm having fun, then Michael came down with a rare eye condition. We find out today if he has to go to eye dr to have any procedures done.

hannahsmom

Postby hannahsmom » Sun Oct 14, 637668 4:51 am

Hi, Stacey -

Just wondering how you're doing...

We're here if you need us.

deerhart

Postby deerhart » Fri Sep 21, 637668 9:08 am

It amazes me sometimes how the mind of men work. So because he didn't give you anything bad, he can gloss over what he did as if it didn't exist?

As for his comment about your phone calls. I happen to do the same thing with my mother. My husband didn't like it for awhile (because he's a very private person and he cares a great deal aobut how my parents see and feel about him) but he has learned that I need to have someone I can confide in and trust to talk to. In response, he made it easier for me to discuss some things with him (but really I can't go ranting about stuff he's done to tick me off to him so that all goes to my mom!)

If it was me in your situation and even if I could find it in my heart to forgive him for his infidelities againt me, the fact that he hurt your son intentionally to get *back* at you is compeltely unacceptable and for me would be the end (man you can screw with me all you like, but turn against my kids and mother bear comes out in full force). That type of behavior is a form of exerting control over you and getting revenge (for you finding out what he did and telling everyone). I don't care what it is, but you simply DON'T hurt a child to teach anyone a lesson!!!!!!

avengelyne3

Postby avengelyne3 » Fri Sep 21, 637668 5:58 am

Thanks everyone its been a tough few days. Dh found out his test were Negative, and he insited I call his parents and tell them he didnt do it. That I made him lie. He talked to my dad and had a constant smile on his face, said my dad didnt say much. Well according to my dad that wasnt the case. Last night I talked to my mom, DH wanted to be right there with me, I felt I needed privacy. So he went and got Ira, trying to make him sit up, Ira was crying, so I get off phone and asked him why he had done that, his excuse was he did it on purpose because I need to learn not to be on phone all the time. That everytime I get on phone with family I get on soap box. Mind you my test came back negative, come to find out I have tendinitis in feet and arm.

cindync

Postby cindync » Sun Sep 09, 637668 11:12 am

that is hideous to think about your husband cheating while you and your poor Ira were going through all that you had to with him. I read all the posts when he was having surgery and had lots of concern for your little Ira. What a pig.

And to pass on to you the infection. I am so sorry.

miracle3

Postby miracle3 » Wed Aug 29, 637668 11:05 am

Feel free to email me. I went through the same thing just over a year ago. It is one of the most heart wrenching things you can go through. I may not have a fix but I understand.

michellelhuston

Postby michellelhuston » Wed Aug 29, 637668 8:16 am

I am so sorry that he has done this to you. How aweful. I am sorry that you do not have anyone there to support you as well! Please remember that we are all here for you! Many ((((((HUGS)))))

mrs.magdaleno

Postby mrs.magdaleno » Wed Aug 29, 637668 4:58 am

Stacey,
It looks like you have a tough decision to make. Remember to think of yourself first and make yourself happy. Don't stay just for the children. I know it is hard to mend a relationship when you've been betrayed to the extreme. I do believe in second chances as long as your partner is willing to change, if not, he doesn't deserve you. You seem like a strong woman and I know you will do what is right for you. I wish you the best.

julie f

Postby julie f » Fri Aug 17, 637668 5:07 am

Oh Stacey, I am so sorry that you are going through this. My prayers will be with you and your family.

Much love,

melissam

Postby melissam » Thu Aug 16, 637668 2:55 pm

I am so sorry Stacey. [:(]

I am sending you so many hugs right now.

Return to “Misc”