Hello ladies

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
angelkat

Re : Hello ladies

Postby angelkat » Thu Oct 12, 2006 01:50 pm

Good to see you again! Were potty training on this end also. Good Luck!...

Congrats on the SHAM that's wonderful!

misup

Postby misup » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:23 am

Isn't it interesting how becoming a SAHM.. you are actually more busy than you were before??? But it is a good stress! Congratulations!!!!

sarab
Site Admin

Postby sarab » Wed Oct 11, 2006 03:16 pm

Lori! It's great to "see" you. Sounds like things are going well for you. Your little guys must be growing like weeds. Best of luck with the potty training - we finally conquered that with Maggie back in June and it's SO nice to not have to worry about it anymore! Let us know how things are going with that.

Congrats on being a SAHM! It sounds like you are loving it.

Thanks for the update. Hope to see you around more often!

lorelei

Hello ladies

Postby lorelei » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:31 am

It's been a while since I posted over here. Hope everyone is doing well. I thought I'd post a little update on me and the boys.

Hunter just turned 5 and is doing really well. He won't start school until next year because his birthday fell so late in September. I can't believe it's been 5 years since those 13 weeks I spent on bedrest with him. He's truly a miracle.

Dalton was 2 in August and is sweet as he can be. We're working on potty training and it's not going so hot right now. LOL!

I quit my job in mortgage banking and I am now a full time SAHM!! I love being here with my guys!

I'd love to hear from some of you so please email me thru my profile if you want to!

Return to “Misc”