Hi guys!

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
alaskamommy

Re : Hi guys!

Postby alaskamommy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 03:11 am

Thanks so much guys! It is so good to "see" you all again! I have been trying to catch up on posts. I really am scared to death that I'm preggers again. I will try to take another test tomorrow. I have been SO nauseaus lately, and tired and headache-y, and holy cow have I been emotional. Part of me hopes this is just a touch of the flu, and the other half of me would be so thrilled to see a BFP on the next test. My best friend just had her baby yesterday (at home of course, one of those perfect, "gosh-you-look-great" pregnancies of course, and I am horribly jealous). Am I crazy? Of course I am, you guys already knew that, LOL. Honestly, Summer it would be a definite OOPS - we are trying not to. Anyone know the failure rate on condoms?

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Mon Aug 04, 2008 08:50 pm

Hi stranger! How is life in AK? Niko is too cute!

cindyh27

Postby cindyh27 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 am

Christina so good to see you! Niko is getting so big :) Happy Birthday big guy! I can't believe is's already been a year :O

aundapenner

Postby aundapenner » Mon Aug 04, 2008 05:13 am

Christina! It's awesome to "see" you here! I cannot believe little Niko is going on 1 already!!!

Henry *loves* his soaps from you. You're thought of often here in Germany!

heather j
Forum Moderator

Postby heather j » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:35 pm

Christina,
I was just thinking this weekend how I hadn't seen you around in awhile! Good to hear from you -- and see your gorgeous boy who is growing like crazy. You'll have to stick around! And good thoughts for whatever results you want that HPT to yield ;)!

kelly w

Postby kelly w » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Oh it is GREAT to see you Christina! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you guys are doing!

Good luck on the pregnancy test thing - I hope you get what you are hoping for either way! ;) Six is a really nice, round number I've decided. LOL!

Make sure you update us when you find out for sure!

Kelly

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 09:55 pm

AAHH I've missed you! Love the new pic of Niko he's so handsome! I just posted a Kade update go see it........it's Kade's 1st bday party topic........=) =)

PREGNANCY TEST? Are you SERIOUSLY TRYING or was it a possible OOPS? You must be nuts! =) =) It's okay though, I have such bad baby fever it's not even funny. Mine is growing up way too fast also.

Post more! Missed you!

kara
Forum Moderator

Postby kara » Sun Aug 03, 2008 09:22 pm

Christina,
SOOOO nice to "see" you...and a pic of the little man! WOW! What a good looking guy! Did you just say that you took a p-test? OMG! Crossing fingers for you! Thanks for dropping by. Hope you can stay awhile.

alaskamommy

Hi guys!

Postby alaskamommy » Sun Aug 03, 2008 06:54 pm

Long time no see!

I have missed you guys so much. Life has been so crazy - I have lurked a bit but haven't had much time to post. I can't believe Niko will be a year old next month. He's such a snuggle bug though!

I actually took a p-test today. Holy cow. It came back negative but I'm still not sure. Yikes.

I can't believe how big our babies (and puppies) are growing! =D

Return to “Misc”