Hope everyone sees this...

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
christyrenee86

Re : Hope everyone sees this...

Postby christyrenee86 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 03:19 am

Thanks ladies! You all are wonderful!

Caryn my son is doing wonderul! He is almost 9 mths old and being mobile and making me chase him everywhere while he tries to get into everything lol. Thanks for asking.

How old is your son?

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Christy...welcome back. I too am sorry for the responses that you received from another site. You're always welcome to post here - as often as you like. Sending you hugs and so glad to *see* you!

caryn
Forum Moderator

Postby caryn » Sat Aug 23, 2008 09:02 pm

Christy, good to see you.

I'm sorry they thought you were "doing it wrong". And I agree with Kelly; they just don't get it.

How's your son doing?

kelly w

Postby kelly w » Sat Aug 23, 2008 04:48 pm

I'm so sorry for all you have been through, and I'm glad you found great support here!

I think it is really hard for people who haven't dealt with scariness and tragedy in pregnancy to really relate at all to those who cope with such hardships. :(

Take care!

Kelly

christyrenee86

Hope everyone sees this...

Postby christyrenee86 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 03:29 pm

So I have had an emotional morning today thinking of my precious little girl that I lost to PE and of my recent miscarriage. I recently was on another baby forum and using that forum as a way of coping with my losses and talking when I am feeling sad, but recently was informed that people were saying I talked to much about my daughter and was selfish for being sad about my miscarriage. Not too mention that they couldn't understand why I had bruises on my belly when I was pregnant with my son (Lovenox injections). The way they typed it made it seem as if they thought my husband was beating me or something...he was deployed at the time btw. Anyways I came back to search through my old stuff to see what I had posted on this forum and I cried....you ladies are so supportive of people and were amazing with saying the right things when I needed them. I noticed I would post things and not really come back though so I never got to say thank you really. I think I didnt come back though bc it seemed so slow with the postings. But I wanted to take this time to tell everyone thank you soo much! I hope I can contribute in being as supportive as all of you. I have noticed there are a ton of new people on this site since then (Not sure that is a good thing), and I hope to get to know all of you and be supportive. Well again Thank you everyone for your kindness!

Return to “Misc”