excited

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
macbabyismine

Re : excited

Postby macbabyismine » Sun Feb 01, 2009 02:19 am

My DH asked the doctor if i was spoiling him by holding him so much and not letting him cry but, he said that i was not (yeah me lol) he said that he was too young but, if i still was when he got older then i might spoil him... he was in the NICU for 6 1/2 weeks and it was 2 weeks before i got to hold him for the first time (besides 2 seconds when he was born) and then i could only hold him for 30 min. at a time once a day for kangarooing, it was so hard especially since they were very crowed and he was doing well with breathing he went to step down quickly and in there a lot of the parents get to hold the babies but, i couldn't so now i always say im making up for time with him, i just dont know how long that excuse will work.

amandah

Postby amandah » Sun Feb 01, 2009 00:25 am

Yeah my daughter loves to be held as well. some days thats the only way she will be quiet. I am getting the hang of her though. She was born a little early but no nicu or any thing like that but I think that may be why she's so "needy". She loves to be swaddled still as well. My son was just so easy going. Hopefully sleep os right around the corner i have been like a zombie lately. She's awake again better go haha

macbabyismine

Postby macbabyismine » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:56 am

still have no pic but still working on it lol... im sure you may feel 20 years older but im sure you dont look that way ha ha... im sure also that sleep is right around the corner for you (hopefully) my son will be 4 months on the 5th of Feb. but he was a preemie so his gestational age is 7 weeks, but i am lucky he is like his mom and likes his sleep at night he is now up to around 7 hours a night.. the only problem im having is he is not very good at self entertaining during the day, he likes to be held (not a problem since it was so long before i could hold him in the NICU) and loves to be talked to.(another mom trait)

amandah

Postby amandah » Sat Jan 31, 2009 00:34 am

i agree i hate drawing a blank when talking to people lol and i always wonder what they think i look like haha i don't post my age either so i guess that makes it worse

rosemary
Forum Moderator

Postby rosemary » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 pm

I love the avatars - always so nice to put a face with a name. What a sweet pic!

amandah

Postby amandah » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Thanks. I feel like I look 20 years older. My son slept a lot; my family says I finally have a real baby and I am exhausted. Hopefully soon things will get better haha I am so excited to have one of each though I am done after this. I feel fulfilled :)

macbabyismine

Postby macbabyismine » Fri Jan 30, 2009 06:07 pm

By the way im sure you still look great and congrats on the baby girl.

macbabyismine

Postby macbabyismine » Fri Jan 30, 2009 06:06 pm

LOL as you can see im still trying but thanks for the tip... i had no idea where to even start ha ha but ill keep working on it.....then i will be excited too.

amandah

Postby amandah » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:32 am

I downloaded some pictures to photobucket.com and copied the code to the avatar thingy haha. that picture was taken right before I got pregnant with cayleigh hopefully I can lose the double chin and baby weight and look like that again haha. I am still about 30 pounds away boo!

macbabyismine

Postby macbabyismine » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 am

i can understand your excitement ive been trying to figure that out since i got onto the site...lol

Return to “Misc”