Never thought I'd see the day

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Never thought I'd see the day

Postby jgrumet » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Well, I am a bit of a hypochondriac..and by my posts I bet that is no surprise to any of you....anyway, I've been feeling light for awhile now and I always just drank more water and it got worse-

my first thought was "omg this is it- my bp is probably sky high and I'm about to die"...

Anyway, I go take it and with a full blown panic attack (hr at 101) my bp is 104/56. I was feeling less dizzy when I was having the anxiety attack so I'm assuming when I was calm it was lower than that.

Same thing happened today...

my sister suffers from hypo-tension and says the same thing happens to her all the time. She also had the worst experiences with it when she is about to get her period.

Aram is nursing a lot less now that he is 15 months old and I think my hormones are starting to get back normal.

Does anyone have experience with this? It is so weird that I even would have this problem.
jgrumet

Re : Never thought I'd see the day

Postby mellybute » Wed Oct 07, 2009 04:38 pm

Wow! with my full blown panic attacks I get 160/105. I like your numbers better :-)
mellybute

Re : Never thought I'd see the day

Postby jgrumet » Thu Oct 08, 2009 01:36 am

Well...at the doctors office in the same building I delivered Aram in I actually will have flashbacks when my blood pressure is being taken with an automatic machine. As soon as I hear that noise my mind literally goes crazy!!! My heart rate is at 120 and my pressures will be in the 120s/80s- so to have a panic attack and my numbers be that low is a little crazy!...I'm not complaining, but it is weird!
jgrumet

Return to Misc