For those of you that had your tubes tied....

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Re : For those of you that had your tubes tied....

Postby surefoott » Mon Nov 30, 2009 09:05 am

Yes, I had a very hard time about the tubal and dealing with it afterward. I'm not going to lie; I basically had regrets until I was no longer in the child-bearing years. Alot of women, as I discovered, do need help getting 'over it.' if they ever do. And yes, I did remarry and wished so much I had not had it done. I'm not trying to discourage you; just being honest here. My daughter has talked about having one and she does not have any underlying issues to worry about and I am so discouraging her from it. She is only 34, has a 17 year old and a one year old, and has essentially breezed through both pregnancies. I just pray she doesn't make a permanent decision yet. All that being said, I know you had valid reasons for it and they all make sense. I think our hearts just don't see the reason that our minds do. My thoughts are with you on this; I can so relate.
surefoott

Postby rebecca2 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:48 am

Suzanne, I haven't had my tubes tied. However, I did want to say that if you change your mind down the road and want to have another baby, there if always IVF. It is by no means cheap, but it is an option.
rebecca2

Postby annes » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 am

Suzanne, I did have my tubes tied during my last section, and I really have only had a couple of small twinges of sadness, usually when my kids are being adorable. But I did want to let you know I was thinking of you. Take care of yourself.
annes
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Misc