Info for anyone with Visual disturbances

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
missgamecock

Re : Info for anyone with Visual disturbances

Postby missgamecock » Thu Jan 28, 2010 06:12 pm

Thanks for posting. Now I know why my peri FREAKS when I get "the headache" and neurological symptoms when pregnant.

l412angel

Info for anyone with Visual disturbances

Postby l412angel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 06:05 pm

Here is an article about visual disturbances. I know I experienced major visual disturbances and partial blindness during this whole ordeal and always wondered what the heck it was and why.
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/education/resed/Chiefs_cover_sheets/reversible%20posterior%20leukoencephalopathy.pdf

Someone on another post posed the name of the problem and I looked it up. Good to know that it goes away because I experienced visual disturbances the day after delivery and while i was on the mag and I still from time to time see little things here and there that effect my vision. For example when I stare at something bright for a while and look away I still see it. (If that makes sense at all?) Or Ill see some sparks here and there (nothing like how severe they were when I was in the hospital)
Just thought this was good info :)

Return to “Misc”