Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Info for anyone with Visual disturbances

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Info for anyone with Visual disturbances

Postby l412angel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 06:05 pm

by l412angel (1746 Posts), Thu Jan 28, 2010 06:05 pm

Here is an article about visual disturbances. I know I experienced major visual disturbances and partial blindness during this whole ordeal and always wondered what the heck it was and why.
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/education/resed/Chiefs_cover_sheets/reversible%20posterior%20leukoencephalopathy.pdf

Someone on another post posed the name of the problem and I looked it up. Good to know that it goes away because I experienced visual disturbances the day after delivery and while i was on the mag and I still from time to time see little things here and there that effect my vision. For example when I stare at something bright for a while and look away I still see it. (If that makes sense at all?) Or Ill see some sparks here and there (nothing like how severe they were when I was in the hospital)
Just thought this was good info :)
l412angel

Re : Info for anyone with Visual disturbances

Postby missgamecock » Thu Jan 28, 2010 06:12 pm

by missgamecock (6064 Posts), Thu Jan 28, 2010 06:12 pm

Thanks for posting. Now I know why my peri FREAKS when I get "the headache" and neurological symptoms when pregnant.
missgamecock

Return to Misc