Weight loss buddies - starts again!

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Weight loss buddies - starts again!

Postby jend01 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:21 am

Hello Weight Loss Buddies, My name is Jen and I am going to be restarting the group for Kara. She hasn’t been able to keep up on it so I am going to give it a shot! :) I know it is short notice but I would like to start up tomorrow Tuesday May 18th. If you were involved in the group and would like to be a part again please stop by and any new members please join in as well.

Weight loss tip for today:

Join an online support group. In my case there is no better place than the PF forums! We have all been through some difficult times and loosing weight is not an easy thing either, we already have the support system built here. It’s essential that you don’t feel alone, and reaching out to our friends is typically a smart move. You have to know that others are out there for moral support – they know things that you might not know and have probably been “in your shoes”. We can share stories, laughter, tears, successes, and failures.

“Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. “
jend01

Re : Weight loss buddies - starts again!

Postby tree » Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 am

Thanks Jen!! I am determined to succeed this spring, and the group helped a lot this fall.
tree
Forum Moderator

Return to Misc