Weight Loss Buddies - Fall 2012

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.
tree
Forum Moderator

Re: Weight Loss Buddies - Fall 2012

Postby tree » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 am

littlebbigb - we are looking forward to having you join after the baby is born! Good luck!

Flori - Welcome! Your diet and exercise goals are really reasonable and achievable. They will get you on the path to healthy weight loss. You can do this! I really struggled when I tried to start losing weight two years ago. I found this group really helpful, and I hope that you will as well. Let us know if you want to trade some healthy lunch ideas or some good motivators to stay out of the fast food.
Daughter born April 2009 at 35 weeks due to Class 1 HELLP

flori

Postby flori » Tue Oct 02, 2012 05:12 am

I'm so shy to do this, but here i go:

Starting weight: 207.7
Change: n/a
Exercise Goals this week: Use elliptical at least twice, one day of yoga
Diet goals this week: Pack healthy lunches and go all week with no fast food (baby steps lol)

First goal: 200 by 11/1
Flori, 30
Mommy to Gracie- born at 25 weeks 03/15/11, 11 inches, 1.1lbs, and absolutely beautiful. Became my sweet angel the next day.

littlebbigb

Postby littlebbigb » Mon Oct 01, 2012 08:53 pm

Baby coming soon. Consider me in after I recover!

tree
Forum Moderator

Weight Loss Buddies - Fall 2012

Postby tree » Mon Oct 01, 2012 09:02 am

Hi All and Happy October! We are starting the new season of weight loss buddies. Join us to lose the baby weight, get ready to TTC, help maintain a healthy weight, deal with annoying dietary restrictions, or just get in shape for the heck of it.

We are here to support everyone's weight loss and fitness goals. We come in all shapes, sizes, and activity levels. Everyone is welcome.
There are no rules for WLB. Many people post their starting weight, weight gain/loss for the week, and their goal. You don't have to post numbers if you don't want to. I think it is a good idea to weight in regularly and track my weight loss, but I understand not wanting to do it publicly. I will try to check in on Mondays, but feel free to drop by whenever you can. There is no requirement to check in weekly or make any commitment to stick with it. We also use this group to trade healthy recipes, fun workout ideas, and motivation to stay out of the chocolate cake.

Starting weight: 144.4
Gain/loss: 0
Goal weight: 139 by 12/1
Goals this week: Get in at least two weekday workouts.
Daughter born April 2009 at 35 weeks due to Class 1 HELLP

Return to “Misc”