Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Website (Family, Birth, etc)

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Website (Family, Birth, etc)

Postby crazymomma » Wed Feb 02, 2005 09:47 am

by crazymomma (15 Posts), Wed Feb 02, 2005 09:47 am

Does anyone here have a family website or birth website of your family and your children?

I do have.. My families are from all over the place and it is hard to email each of them and call each of them in 1 day. I have create a website from [url]www.crazytech.com[/url] and it is a good deal.

I have a family website and I have put over 1,000 pictures of my son, my family and much more. My families and friends have really enjoy browsing all the pictures and see how much my boy have grow sinc birth.
If you want to see my family website: [url]www.theredheadgrimes.com/family[/url]

Also I have a family forums that we can discuss anything beside pregnancy and pre-eclampsia. You know taking a break and find something to cheer up. Friends and families say my forum is the best forum to cheer up. If you want to take a look, see in [url]www.theredheadgrimes.com/forum[/url]

Hope you enjoy.. If you want to have this kind of website or family gallery, you can always email me and let me know.. I got this family gallery from [url]www.crazytech.com[/url]

Crazy Momma
Kyler Michael - born on June 1, 2002
Forum: www.theredheadgrimes.com/forum
crazymomma

Return to Misc