I HAD NO IDEA!!!!

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

I HAD NO IDEA!!!!

Postby melissam » Tue Mar 29, 2005 02:48 pm

Wow, I didn't know this thread was here. Or maybe I did and just didn't remember. I ususally don't make it down this far in the list.

This is great. I totally need some motivation. Before I found out I was pregnant last summer I set a goal to drop 40 lbs that would put me at 140 and then I was going to try to have a baby....well, while I waited for my South Beach Diet book to be shipped I had the shock of my life and found out I was pregnant.

After Kelsi died and I had read that obesity may be a factor in PE, I vowed to never be over weight again. Especially since my bp's still aren't where I want them to be.

So I have dropped 20 pounds Since January....but It has stalled and won't leave my body. Stupid weight. But I have dropped a dress size and am now into a size 12 again. I currently weigh 166 and have 40 lbs to go. I can't wait to get it off. I have completely changed my diet. It is a lifestyle change. I know I can never go back. I want to have another baby and I know I will never be *Healthy* again. I have so many guaranteed complications in the future. The only thing I can control is my diet...so I am going to.

Again, I am so glad this thread is here. You guys have all helped me so much...I didn't think it would be possible for more. I can't wait to drop the weight with you all.

Melissa
Mom to:
Riley 2/9/2000 born at 37 weeks due to PE
Kelsi 12/30/2004 - 1/1/2005 (13 oz) born at 24 weeks due to Severe PE
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelsi2005/
New photos added 3/22/05 - Kelsi got her headstone
melissam

Return to Misc