Anyone want to do South Beach with me?

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Anyone want to do South Beach with me?

Postby melissam » Mon May 16, 2005 12:14 am

Okay, since about 1 - 2 weeks before Kelsi's due date I have totally fallen off the good lifestyle bandwagon. I have about 25 - 40 lbs that need to come off. My first goal is 25....desired by September.

Well, this last week I have been such a pig. I didn't even dare get on the scale this morning. [B)]

Anyway, after having Kelsi - with Severe PE - i started on the SBD because it is a diet written by a cardiologist and is great for my hypertension. I was on htn meds until about 6 weeks ago. I am sure that the next pregnancy will do me in though. [xx(]

So, since taking my month long hiatus, I am getting ready to start this one again. I am going to do the dreaded first 2 weeks (phase one) again. I really like phase two as you add back in the carbs...I NEED Carbs. I really liked the SBD also because you don't have to cut everything out of your diet....just for a little while and then you are able to add things back in. I thought it would be nice to do this with a buddy for support. Just wondering if any of you were interested? I have some great links to SBD resources that I will share if anyone is interested and such. I will be a really good buddy also. Let me know. I can't wait to get healthy!!!!

Melissa
Mom to:
Riley 2/9/2000 born at 37 weeks due to PE
Kelsi 12/30/2004 - 1/1/2005 (13 oz) born at 24 weeks due to Severe PE
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/k/kelsi2005/
New photos added 4/18/05 - see Kelsi's Closet
melissam

Return to Misc