Can I be a buddy too??

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Can I be a buddy too??

Postby bethaniesmommy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 09:08 pm

I just noticed this forum, can I join you all? So how does it work, any certain days for weigh-in and all that?

I had joined WW in Jan 2004 and lost 40 pounds before I found out I was pregnant again last June. Then when I was 6 weeks post partum I rejoined WW but just couldn't seem to do it this time and decided that $12 for 1 pound a week (they don't recommend you loose more than 1 pound a week when breastfeeding) or less wasn't really worth it. So I have decided to do it on my own and that doesn't seem to be working either, I just crave everything sweet!

I would love to have a group to be accountable with.

I've been feeling really bad about my self this week. My husband just got these really nifty scales that measure your body fat, and tell you the age your motabolism works. my fat was 40 some % and I was at the age of 50 for my motabolism (I'm 30)!!!! And it also said I was obese which I knew but HATED hearing!! I need to loose about 60 pounds!

Sarah (30)
DH: Matt (30)
Mom to Bethanie Ann born 9/3/00 at 27 weeks weighing 1 pound 12 ounces due to PE and HELLP.
And Elianna Hope born 2/12/2005 at 38 weeks weighing 8 pounds 1 ounce, no PE or HELLP!!
bethaniesmommy

Return to Misc