Post Reply FAQ Members Login

Sorry I've been out of the loop lately!!

This forum includes topics that don't fit neatly in other areas. Also home to our Weight Loss Buddies support group.

Sorry I've been out of the loop lately!!

Postby tommysmommy21004 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 08:55 pm

Hey Ladies!! I apologize for now posting much the past couple of weeks. It's been so crazy lately. Tom's graduating this Wednesday. I had my b-day on the 7th. I've been organizing two playgroups as well as working on plans for my state for the PF. I also have a new co-coordinator who's coming aboard, so I've been getting things ready to pass on to her. So needless to say, it's been kind of nutty lately. My diet hasn't been terrific lately and forget about exercising. It's been too hot out lately here in NY. I'm trying to get a workout space set up inside my house, though, so hopefully I'll have that ready soon. I did manage to lose 2 lbs and am down to 218. Don't ask me how, though. I think it's through the grace of God or something!![:)]

Anyhow, I've still been checking in on how everyone else has been doing from time to time. It's seems like we've had quite a few successes here lately. That's awesome!! Keep up the good work, Ladies!! I was very glad to see that you have been keeping up the weekly weigh-in!!

Deanna Smith-Powers (31)
Tom (29)

Mommy to Thomas James, b.2/10/04 @ 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP syndrome
Diagnosed with prothrombin genetic mutations-12/28/04

"Throw caution to the wind, then dive!!"
tommysmommy21004

Return to Misc