Great PT Report

Are you part of the NICU club? Do you have a child who is still struggling with the effects of being born too soon from preeclampsia? Share your concerns and stories here among parents who have been there.
mama2twins

Re : Great PT Report

Postby mama2twins » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:29 am

That is definitely great news. A baby has to be doing quite well for me to drop from 1x to 2x week. When it does happen, it is usually a baby who has parents that spend time working on the things that we are also working on in therapy. Follow through at home makes a HUGE difference. You and Meghan are doing a great job!

mom2tori

Postby mom2tori » Mon Mar 13, 2006 09:55 am

Congratulations Meghan!! What a great report.

julie f

Postby julie f » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:39 pm

Congrats on the good report!!

jenandtheboys

Postby jenandtheboys » Sun Mar 12, 2006 05:31 pm

Awesome, Jen! THat really does feel good, doesn't it, when the people whose opinion you value so much (the experts in PT, speech, or whatever) tell you that you've done a good job.........then you know you're helping your child in the very best way you can.

Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work, mom and dad! [:)]

jenchar

Great PT Report

Postby jenchar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 05:05 pm

Just thought I'd share that Meghan's physical therapist said that she is making such great progress that she only wants to see her every other week now. Yay! If things go well on the new schedule, then she wants to drop down to monthly. Yay!

I was happy when our PT said that our efforts (as parents) really paid off in getting Meghan to achieve her milestones.

Jen [:D]

Return to “Parents of Preemies”