Post Reply FAQ Members Login

PF's Annual Conference - 2006- Indianapolis, IN

PF's Annual Conference - 2006- Indianapolis, IN

Postby timelessbeauty » Thu Apr 13, 2006 02:58 pm

by timelessbeauty (1712 Posts), Thu Apr 13, 2006 02:58 pm

Come One Come ALL!!
Register for the 3rd Annual PF Conference!!
Indianapolis, Indiana
July 21-23

We want more than our 25 goal members show up at this years conference. We just had a conference call about details and brainstorming to make this a great event and I'm excited!
  • Have you wanted to volunteer but didn't know how you could help?
  • Have you thought maybe you don't have the time to volunteer but didn't realize even small projects are available?
  • Are you a professional by day but would love the opportunity to volunteer your time doing something else you enjoy or are very talented in doing?
  • Do you want to increase your knowledge about PE and PF?

We will have training available and packets of information loaded with helpful hints to make even the most daunting tasks seem workable.

By the time the deadline hits, we will have information about which hotel we are going to have available for you. We shall have rooms blocked off to make arrangements easy for those coming. I also have my living room blocked off for a scholarship recipient! hehehe

• Step 1: Are you available the weekend of the conference?
  • Step 2: Have you filled out your pre-registration form and mailed it in with your deposit?
  • Step 3: Check back after April 28th deadline for more information on which hotel and room rate

Please Please PLEASE fill out the registration form if you really want to come and have that date available but may need assistance through our scholarship fund. I am currently working fundraisers that will help with scholarship funds and could potentially extend beyond the offer of just paying your fee to attend.

To Pre-Register Click On This Link -
http://www.preeclampsia.org/pfConf2006preRegistrationForm.pdf
Please join us at the conference to learn how you can help in our efforts to prevent PE from affecting any more women and babies.
Our goal is a cure.
timelessbeauty

Return to Conferences