New/Reply FAQ Members Login

Is the conference being taped?

Is the conference being taped?

Postby misup » Tue Jun 27, 2006 09:24 am

I was so excited about the conference and I was just accepted to a Masters program that meets on that Saturday... I am just sick over it! Is anyone going to video the conference where we can purchase a cd of the conference... Perhaps it has been done in the past? I do not want to miss out on all that wonderful information!!

Mis
misup

Re : Is the conference being taped?

Postby timelessbeauty » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:20 am

Mis,

The cost of having it videotaped was going to exceed our budget figures and we decided to do it for next years conference. We should, however, have cds with all the valuable information and powerpoint presentations saved to distribute to members. We shall have a way to get the information to you one way or another even if you cannot make this meeting.
timelessbeauty

Postby missgamecock » Tue Jun 27, 2006 01:52 pm

Any way that you can put it in a place available for downloading for members?
missgamecock

Postby kara » Tue Jun 27, 2006 06:25 pm

Could anybody that is going set up a camcorder? Other than the cost of a couple of tapes, which I would be happy to go in on, it would be free. So it wouldn't be of the highest quality, but may be worth the information. Alot of camcorders are downloadable.

kara
Forum Moderator

Postby timelessbeauty » Wed Jun 28, 2006 03:29 pm

These types of discussions have been done with the committee in charge of helping to create the conference. There was also the matter of getting approval from each speaker involved to be videotaped and their likeness used on a website.
timelessbeauty

Return to Conferences