Saving Grace 2007

Saving Grace 2007

Postby lgw » Sun May 20, 2007 10:30 pm

Saving Grace 2007 and the Annual Conference will be in Boston the weekend of October 27-28, 2007. We are still early in the planning phase, but expect the Conference to be all day Saturday (the 27th) with Saving Grace taking place Saturday night. I also expect all Conference attendees to meet for breakfast Sunday morning. Saving Grace is a major fundraiser for the Foundation with funds coming from corporate sponsors, ticket sales, donations and an auction. At Saving Grace 2006, auction items included jewelry, wine baskets, a sail on San Francisco Bay, a bi-plane tour of San Francisco, a week in Paris and an adorable puppy. Members and/or friends of members donated all of the auction items. I don't want anyone to donate a puppy yet, but I am asking that you start thinking about items you can secure for the auction. ALSO, MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND PLAN ON ATTENDING THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND SAVING GRACE! Thanks for your help and support and feel free to email me if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. I can’t wait to see everyone in Boston!

Leslie
lgw

Return to News from PF Headquarters