Sadly, I had my tubes tied since this was my third bout with pre-e. My dh and I agreed that it would be the best decision concerning my health. Now that Ella is almost 5 months, I am wanting this not to end. That is normal, right?
We were at church and I started talking about how I was looking forward to having 4 and now that I cannot, I want to adopt. Dh said that he was feeling the same way. So, we are going to wait a year just to have the honeymoon of her be over, although with Lainey it took until she was 2 for me to think that I should not have more and by then Ella was born (she is just a wild spitfire). So, we are starting to look into adoption. Anyone else in my boat?
Actually, we are looking at foreign adoption. Before we had children, we both had a burning desire to adopt a girl from India. Anyway, when I mentioned adoption to dh again, he said, now we can get our girl in India. So, that is what I think we will do.
Am I just hormonally reacting to this? Does anyone else feel this way?
mom to Cole Thomas -former 28.5 weeker (3-5-99, 3 lbs)due to HELLP and Madelaine Grace "Lainey" -former 29.5 (10-11-01, 3lbs 4oz)weeker due to Pre-E and had PIH with Elisabeth Rose (Ella) -37 weeker,born June 30th 2003 weighing 5 lbs 12 oz and beautiful.