After the baby is born... I want more!!!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.

Re : After the baby is born... I want more!!!

Postby catherine » Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:23 pm

Michelle, you are not nuts... siblings are a wonderful thing for a kid. I do understand that you don't have a huge amount of time to decide.... college tuition before retirement anyone? What harm in investigating?

Hugs

Catherine (37)
DH, Dave (40)
Finn (6)
Lucy (2)
Chloe (7/2/03)
catherine
Forum Moderator

Postby momathelete » Sat Dec 20, 2003 08:45 pm

Michelle,

Oh to have a baby sibling for Travler. If I were you, I would be getting the ball rolling now. DOes age factor into it since you are 40? I have no clue, but I think it does. I am 36 and we are giving it a full year from Ella's birth to decide if we want to go that route for sure. I don't think the baby desire will even diminish...

Michelle
mom to Cole Thomas -former 28.5 weeker (3-5-99, 3 lbs)due to HELLP and Madelaine Grace "Lainey" -former 29.5 (10-11-01, 3lbs 4oz)weeker due to Pre-E and had PIH with Elisabeth Rose (Ella) -37 weeker,born June 30th 2003 weighing 5 lbs 12 oz and beautiful.
momathelete

Postby michelle » Mon Dec 29, 2003 02:52 pm

Again I am so happy that others of you feel the way I do about another baby. I am 40 and I spoke to my doctor about the chances of PE again. He said I did wonderfully this time and he is more worried about downs than PE if I were to become pregnant again. In my heart I believe everything would be fine but all of you know the real risks. I am so wonderfully happy with Travler I would love to have another baby to complete our family. Please pray for me that I will be wise and try to make the best decision.

How do you attach a photo. I want to attach one of Travler. He is a real cutie.

Michelle (in Texas)

Michelle
michelle

Previous

Return to After your baby is born .....