- Kick anything and everything -including cats
- Lick anything she can get her tongue on!
- Look at lights! Christmas tree lights, swing chair lights, sunshine, you name it!
- Eat. She is a breastfeeding champ!!
- Stand. She'll even try to walk over to me if someone holds her hands, but she just can't move those legs in walking mode yet. Very frustrating for a 3 month old!
- Have someone sing to her.
She can't roll over yet. She hasn't giggled or laughed yet. She'll be 4 months old on the 27th. She's in a hurry to grow up some ways, but not others.[:p] She is over 11 pounds now -If you go by our bathroom scale!
I just thought we'd check in and see how everyone is. We're doing great here, although, Eva caught my cold [:(] Her nose is a faucet, poor thing!!
Mom to Eva born @ 35 weeks