I'm finally back on track!!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
mada

Re : I'm finally back on track!!

Postby mada » Thu Jan 08, 2004 01:10 pm

Hey Alison, I was a bit confused about that too. They look like symbols while oyur writing, but once you post oyur reply, they take on the actual smiley face or whatever face you choose form[:D]....How's the Atkins going? South Beach is kind of like that but after the first 2 weeks you get to reintroduce some carbs. Only good ones...and I am a vegeterian so I need my brown rice[;)]. Keep posted on how you are doing and I will post if I am having a pasta attack!!!

Mada Harpster

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.

alimarie

Postby alimarie » Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:23 am

Hey Michelle and Mada,

It sounds like you are both off to a great start on your diets! I,too, am just a week into the Atkins diet. So far so good. I do not know how much I have lost yet but I am feeling motivated as well. Good luck to you both and let's chronicle our success (as well as struggles) so we can stay motivated!

Alison

Random question...how do you get those smileys to come up? i see them and click on them but they only come up as symbols...i want to enhance my posts!! lol

AliMarie---mommy to Madalyn Anne-born at 35 wks due to severe pe (9/18/2001 4lbs. 14oz.)

mada

Postby mada » Thu Jan 08, 2004 06:57 am

Good for you Michelle!! I am doing the South Beach diet and my hubby got me a pass to our rec center here in Evergreen(it's awesome) and I've been working out and doing pilates as well!! I am on a week too!!! I haven't weighed myself though. What is body for life? I miss my red wine too, but luckily on the phase2 I can have a glass here and there.. Red wine only which is fine[:D].

Mada Harpster

Sam 6-29-00 36weeks P.E.
Ben 11-03-01 No P.E.

momathelete

I'm finally back on track!!

Postby momathelete » Wed Jan 07, 2004 07:29 pm

Ok, it has only been a week, but it was really hard for me to get to this point. I have been on a total workout and diet program and I lost 5 lbs the first week. I want to lose 20 lbs to get to my prepreg and 10 more to get to where I should be!! Anyway, I am so totally motivated! I have been running, doing pilates and extreme spinning classes. I feel like I am going to get my body back!! Wahoo! Now that this info is out there, I will have to be accountable. I also am charting it through work in my manager's office (I work about 6 hrs a week at J.Jill, the clothing store-hey, I am a sucker for a discount!). Anyway -Nancy - I am back on body for life (without the weight training, I just am not into that this time). Just had to let you all know.

Gosh, I sure miss having a glass of wine though!!!!!!!!!!

[:p]

Good luck with all of the dieting going around!!

Michelle
mom to Cole Thomas -former 28.5 weeker (3-5-99, 3 lbs)due to HELLP and Madelaine Grace "Lainey" -former 29.5 (10-11-01, 3lbs 4oz)weeker due to Pre-E and had PIH with Elisabeth Rose (Ella) -37 weeker,born June 30th 2003 weighing 5 lbs 12 oz and beautiful.

Return to “After your baby is born .....”