Im going on a cruise!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
summerw77

Re : Im going on a cruise!

Postby summerw77 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:08 pm

suggestion Lori..........get barn cats! We just moved onto a 5 acre lot that we built on while I was prego AND I love it but the mice are every where, the bait doesn't work..........so we just got a couple kitty cats (ferrel and not very loving LOL) but good mousers! I recommend doing that! Your saving a life anyways, the pound usually puts those guys down......you can go in and request a ferrel (sp?) cat. =) =) That's if you have nasty little meece where you live, I know I am swamped with the nasty suckers, might be all the dog food?????? I cannot handle mice, I keep my house very very clean and if I see a mouse I FREAK OUT! Sounds like your will be so happy in the new place, nothing in the world as great as NOT having neighbors!

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Mon Mar 31, 2008 07:56 pm

Thanks, Summer. No matter how much of a hassle it is to move, it will be better than commuting over an hour each way, every day! The new house is exactly 12 minutes to work. And, it is a big old farm, with a big old farm house, that thankfully, someone else re-did. It even has a barn, and cows living next door!!

alaskamommy

Postby alaskamommy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 01:27 pm

Oh Summer that is so cool! I am jealous!

I hope you guys have a blast.

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:49 am

Oh Lori I'm so sorry! We moved while I was pregnant and man that is STRESSFUL! Hope it goes quick for you! =) =)

jana m

Postby jana m » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:05 am

Lucky, lucky girl!

mnmom
Forum Moderator

Postby mnmom » Mon Mar 31, 2008 07:24 am

Good for you, Summer. I am so jealous[:p] We finally found a new house, so we will be moving the next couple of months. Maybe then, we can think vacation!!!

jamie w

Postby jamie w » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:03 pm

Congratulations!! You will have a good time and I know how it does one good to get away. I'm sure you'll be soooo happy to see Kade when you get back. I am glad to hear the PPD is getting better. I hope things continue to go oin the same direction and you only get better and better.

summerw77

Im going on a cruise!

Postby summerw77 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:59 pm

So I know you all know I was having some PPD and just wanted to share it's getting a little better, I'm taking some herbal antidepressants and walking on my treadmill and also I went and booked a cruise for Memorial Day weekend!!!!!!!!!!! 6 days for hubby and I starting in San Diego and your going to laugh but I forgot where it stops in Mexico (I just hit purchase after looking at like ten and my conf. email doesn't say HAHAHAHAHAHAA) Okay so I thought about it for like 3 minutes but I think it's going to be great for hubby and I to get away. Before getting prego we went away every couple of months, and we so need it. My mom is keeping Kade and my friend runs an in home lic. daycare 2 doors down from her, so she is keeping him the 3 days my mom is working. Anyways, just wanted to share that with you guys.......I am now seeking a hypnotist so I don't have to get all drugged up on the plane, I HATE flying! Anyways that's my news, gotta find a diet this week and join WLB!

Return to “After your baby is born .....”