I'm going in for OB Surgery tomorrow

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.
summerw77

Re : I'm going in for OB Surgery tomorrow

Postby summerw77 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 06:22 pm

LOL I finished the 4th office today so it's DONE! Well I have company coming from Czech Republic the 24th, and we're moving our office on May 1, so I dont' want her to spend her vaca here helping me get my sh&t 2gether LOL. And I think it's helped me honestly........to stay busy! Yeah he does do a great jobs on lawns doesn't he? I'm very excited to have found this trade. =) =) I'm still having problems getting his photo gallery pics resized, will work more on it next week. He's a really nice guy..........I think this was a fabulous trade! =) =)

melly

Postby melly » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Wow! I can't believe you put together a website and painted three offices after what you've just been through! The site looks great btw. I think your mom is going to have yard of the year with that kind of service. I've never seen such a pretty lawn. Of course, we live on the coast and are lucky to have any grass at all.

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 08:37 pm

Yeah it's pretty cool. The site I made yesterday is www.rafter3pm.com I traded it for a whole year of lawncare for my mom, and all I had to do was spend a day I'd have already spent on the computer! The site isn't totally done still waiting on some content from him, but I think it came out pretty nice considering!!!!!!! =) =)

alaskamommy

Postby alaskamommy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 08:24 pm

Dang Summer - all I can say is you are one incredible lady! I'm glad you are doing OK. please don't overdo it though!

P.S. hmmmm, I'm going to have to check out craigslist again!)

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 07:29 pm

YES! Craigslist, go to the bartar page, put up and add, saying, "I have ............, you have.........." You can trade for all kinds of neat stuff, i just found that out too! Pretty cool eh! =) =) Hope that helps give you something to do LOL!
I am feeling a bit better today, painted 3 of the 4 offices just today! Will be finished tomorrow. Still in a reasonable ammount of pain though.........................

melly

Postby melly » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 am

I'm so sorry you are in so much pain! Too bad you can't barter for a painter on craigslist. I didn't realize you could trade for services and vacations. I've only been on there a couple of times to look for a specific item. You just gave me a way to fill some of my bedrest time! Thanks. Get well soon!

summerw77

Postby summerw77 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 09:42 pm

I agree Crystal! That's all I really wanted LOL. I am still in soooo much pain 2nite, took some morphine 15 mg pills and vicoden, though the pain killers really don't seem to kill the pain, just get me trashed enough to sleep through some of it, and I'm off to paint tomorrow night! =) =)
On the bright side, on craigslist I managed to bartar a web design for a year of lawn maintence for my mom, and also 4 hours of my hubby's work for 4 nights in a gorgeous cabin to go white water rafting in June, and I got 12 friends to come with! So I am being productive, planning my summer out! =) =) Man I love craigslist.

crystalw

Postby crystalw » Thu Apr 10, 2008 05:22 pm

ouch! Thats really all I can say. Maybe they should have sent ya home on a pain pump! ;)

melly

Postby melly » Thu Apr 10, 2008 01:18 pm

Thank goodness everything seems to have gone well. Its so nice you have someone to help you with Kade. Too bad you can't get help painting too! I hope you heal quickly.

jana m

Postby jana m » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:43 am

Summer,
I'm glad you had a decent night. Also great that someone is coming to help take care of Kade.

Hope you continue to feel better and better.

Return to “After your baby is born .....”