Know why I was sick, UPDATE. You won't believe it!

So, the baby's born, what comes next? Discuss your postpartum and parenting concerns here.

Re : Know why I was sick, UPDATE. You won't believe it!

Postby rosalinda » Wed Oct 14, 2009 00:15 am

You were right, I totally don't believe this! What are the chances, right??? I'm glad you're feeling better though, keep us posted.
rosalinda

Postby jmom08 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 00:37 am

Hugs!!!!
jmom08

Postby audrey s. » Wed Oct 14, 2009 03:11 am

Oy, Sabrina! It could have been so much worse, had it gone on any longer.

Wow...:( Glad that's behind you!
audrey s.

Postby missgamecock » Wed Oct 14, 2009 04:46 pm

Chances are 1 in 1000 with peforation at insertion. However, my IUD was checked three times in the 6 weeks after I had it placed and it was in place. It was checked by three different doctors! Chance of perforation during expulsion is very very very low and very rare. Most women that expel have never had a baby or a full term pregnancy, etc. The only thing I had was never a full term pregnancy, BUT I have had three babies vaginally! Like I said, my ob said this was only the second time he saw this in his career. I just keep making myself memorable. I went back to work today due to no leave. At least I know why I have felt so sick and been running fevers for a month now. It honestly feels better out than it did in. I figure it expelled about a month ago. That's when I started feeling sick. The huge antibiotics I am on suck though. They are like horsepills. I know I need them to clear things up.
missgamecock

Postby sheri-ct » Thu Oct 15, 2009 07:01 pm

Yikes! The same thing happened to a friend of mine. She had to have a lap to find/remove the IUD. I hope you have a quick recovery.

Sheri
sheri-ct
Forum Moderator

Postby kellyo19 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 05:32 pm

Have you checked out Taking Charge of Your Fertility, natural fertility awareness method? It takes some learning but is a good hormone-free form of birth control...
check out tcoyf.com
kellyo19

Previous

Return to After your baby is born .....